Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Three...

...the number of months that we have already enjoyed with our precious twins Bailey and Bennett (can't believe it!!)
Photobucket

Here they are having tummy time:
Photobucket

...the number of children we have!
Photobucket


...the number of minutes I have to update the blog before I have to play with Allison on the slide (her favorite), read her a book (also a great favorite activity), or feed babies!
Photobucket
A fun picture of Allison in her firefighter raincoat and boots, playing in the rain:
Photobucket

2 comments:

BrittanyandEvelyn said...

Esther! All your kiddos are getting so big. Can't believe the twins are already three months! Great Pics, thanks for sharing.

J squared + C squared = THE PYO'S! said...

Hi Esther,
I'm a friend of Phil's from back in the days (reconnected through FB). I'm also a mother of B/G twins who are 20 months young. Just wanted to say HI and congrats on your twins! They are adorable! This sure does bring back memories of my twins, though I can't say that I remember much from the first year... :) God bless!
- Jin