Sunday, March 1, 2009

Text messaging

I finally broke down and got a new phone after people kept complaining of static. We also decided to embrace the 21st century and get text messaging, something I had previously resisted. I have to say, it is pretty fun. So, for all of you out there who like to text, send me a message! Phil changed his phone number with our current area code, and I'm slowly considering that as well...but it might be too much exciting change for me at once, seeing as nothing else major has changed in my life recently...I still have the same number I've had since living in Houston--that's more than 10 years! So send me a message--I'd love to hear from you, plus, if you haven't heard from me it's because I lost all my contacts in my phone when the old one died and I had it fixed.

By the way, the family pictures Phil posted were from our newborn shoot when the twins were two weeks old. Check out our photographer's website: www.laurenlarsenblog.com

Bailey & Bennett are two months old! Check back for more pics, hopefully later today.

2 comments:

J. Page said...

I love that we can now text! I also loved getting to see ya'll today!

kpmantooth said...

Ha! This cracks me up. I just got texting on my phone on Friday. Jamie couldn't take it anymore and made the financial commitment on my behalf! Love it.