Saturday, February 14, 2009
Mmm, chocolate!
Yesterday, I took all three kiddos to a Valentine's party hosted by the Mom's Club that I'm a part of. We had a cookie exchange for the moms, and the kids got to decorate bags which were filled with valentines. On the way home, Allison held her Valentine's bag and pulled out her different treats. She pulled out a foil wrapped chocolate heart and I watched in the rear-view mirror as she figured out how to unwrap it. She is so smart! I couldn't believe she got it undone, and then, slowly, she took a bite. How did she know it was food?? I was so impressed that she did that all by herself, that I let her enjoy that little piece of chocolate, her first taste of this yummy goodness! When I looked back at her, she had a huge smile on her face, complete with melted chocolate all around. I had to capture it on camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so cute!! I bet she loves chocolate since that is what you craved when you were pregnant with her:). I miss ya'll! I will be there next week and hope we can get together. I will call with specifics.
Post a Comment