Marriage is a fun, time tested recipe. But by itself can possibly lack some flavor. Answer: add a cup of Allison, a dash of Bailey, and a pinch of Bennett..bring to a boil and voila! No sleep ever again!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
I love fall! Allison and I (Esther) went to Country Critters Farm with my moms' group on Monday. We went on a tractor ride, saw animals at the petting zoo, watched the big kids in the bounce house, played in the wooden train, and of course, "picked" a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch. It's so fun to watch her take it all in and discover new things in the world. I can't believe it's her second October, but last year she wasn't even able to sit up on her own. Now she's practically running!
It's funny how dramatically the picture and video taking has diminished for the twins...I mean not funny "ha ha" but funny "that's too bad." (but a little of the first too)
3 comments:
She is growing up so fast! We miss ya'll!
How cute. I love the orange outfit to match. Now listen missy......I want to see some belly shots of you!
Post a Comment